Thanks to all the musicians, singers, dancers, actors and visual artists who helped make the launch of Circle of Cranes such a success!
- The Ridge-Meadows Orchestra
- The Bergthorson Musical Academy Glee Club
- Pam Carr, well-known folksinger and children’s entertainer
- Iris Del Castillo, the People’s Choice Winner of Variety’s Got Talent
- Garibaldi Art Club
- The Emerald Pig Theatrical Society
Susan Mitchell, director of the Maple Ridge Dance Circle choreographed a series of dances interpreting Suyin’s journey from her village in China to the sweatshop in New York City’s Chinatown. The production consisted of a series of readings from the novel, followed by dance performances and then a book signing.